Hey lovelies, here's my personal blog dedicated to my everyday musings. Anything from school to sex and what lies inbetween.
It’s 3:24 am and I’m sobbing.
I used to be so happy, I literally had everything I wanted right in my lap and I fucked it all away because I’m a selfish bitch who wasn’t able to see how my actions affected others. I only cared about my own gratification and lost such a good person.
I know this is real because I can’t fucking breathe when I think about you. I wish I were in a position to tell you this but it will only drive you further away from me.
God I just want to fucking text him saying “hello I’m Brianna, yes I know I’m a fucking lunatic but I love you so give me a chance”
How many times do I have to say I’m sorry?
THUNDERSTORMS ARE PERFECT OPPORTUNITIES TO CUDDLE.
WHAT IF THE POWER GOES OUT.
LETS MAKE A FORT.
DID LIGHTNING JUST SHOOT THROUGH OUR WINDOW?
LETS MAKE OUT.
Will you please just fucking talk to me?
I’ll find a way. I always do.
THANK YOU XOXOXOX
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
He’s my co-worker so I just don’t see that being appropriate. Also, I’m only platonically attracted to him.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
I really only like skinny jeans, so yes.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
Yes, we both have light brown eyes. Very amber, very warm.
34. Listening to?
The Oakland A’s v. Tampa Bay Rays game.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
You know, this is a really hard question. My knee jerk reaction is to say ‘yes’ and hope that he see this and it hurts him. But that is so mean and immature. No, I wouldn’t take it back because everything does happen for a reason and I don’t need to be mean- he’ll miss these lips regardless.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I honest to glob wanted to be Britney Spears or a zoo keeper. Not much has changed.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds! They remind me of softball :)
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Say Anything, always. Right now, I’m looking forward to The Gaslight Anthem and The Black Keys shows this year.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Green. Kalamata, pitted. If that’s an option.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
While I completely respect the people who decide that they want to remain chaste until marriage, for whatever their reason be, I personally feel that sex allows you to experience a person 1000000%. It adds a different connection- or it lacks in one and this is really important to know before you decide to spend the rest of your days with someone. Speaking from my major (I want to be a sexologist so this question is right up my alley) certain chemicals are relaeased upon orgasm and can affect how you feel towards a person and I don’t think that your physiology is something to fuck with. Also, sex brings out different qualities and quirks in people and I think you should be sure that your quirks are compatible before marriage.
The only time my phone vibrated was to show my alarm at 5:15 was going off. It was completely unnecessary as I was already up.
I can’t sleep and I’m disgusted with myself.
1. Chocolate is only a temporary fix.
2. A properly-fitting bra is not a luxury. It is a necessity.
3. Your happiness is your happiness and yours alone.
4. How to apply red lipstick.
5. How to wear the crap out of red lipstick.
6. A boyfriend does not validate your existence.
7. Eat the extra slice of pizza.
8. Wear what makes you feel gracefully at ease.
9. Love the world unconditionally.
10. Seek beauty in all things.
11. Buy your friends dinner when you can.
12. Wear sunscreen like it’s your second job.
13. Try with all your might to keep in contact with far-away friends.
14. Make the world feel at ease around you.
15. Walk with your head up.
16. Order a cheeseburger on the first date if you want to.
17. Never, ever bite your nails.
18. Swipe on some lipstick, put on your leather jacket, and sneak into a bar somewhere.
19. Learn from your mistakes that night.
20. Dental hygiene is not multiple choice.
21. Your GPA is not a confession of your character.
22. There is strength in breaking down.
23. You don’t have to like yoga.
24. Pick a tea.
25. Take care of your feet.
26. Pick a perfume.
27. Even if you’re tall, wear the heels anyway.
28. Classy is a relative term.
29. Drink whiskey if you like whiskey.
30. Drink wine if you like wine.
31. Like what you like.
32. Offer no explanation.
33. Advil and Gatorade.
34. You are no less of a woman when you’re in sweats and gym shoes than a woman in stilettos and a pencil skirt.
35. A woman is a woman is a woman.
36. Love your fellow woman with all your heart and soul.
37. Cry, uninhibited, with your friends.
38. Laugh until you can’t breathe with your friends.
39. Tell me everything.
40. Exercise to be strong and healthy. A beautiful soul needs a sturdy vessel.
41. There is no shame in hoping for love.
42. My cooking is the best cooking.
43. Do not take sex lightly.
44. I mean it.
45. Anna Karenina. I’d like it if you read it.
46. The world spins on the principle of inherent tragedy.
47. Do not be blind to it.
48. Men are effectively idiots until the age of 26.
49. Carbohydrates are not the enemy.
50. Involve yourself in an organized activity of your choosing.
51. Listen to classical music occasionally.
52. Take hot baths.
53. Do not use bath salts.
54. You are more than capable.
55. I promise.
56. Don’t smile if you don’t mean it.
57. Mean your anger. Mean your sadness. Mean your pain.
58. I am always, always listening.
60. Get stuck in a foreign country with $4.67 in your account.
61. Make me furious.
62. Make me worry.
63. Come home smelly, tired, and with a good story.
64. Your story isn’t really yours.
65. You are a compilation of others’ stories.
66. Well-fitting and modest is ALWAYS sexier than too small and tight.
67. Who cares if glitter isn’t tasteful?
68. It’s too much eyeliner if you have to ask.
69. Learn to bake for when you’re sad and I’m not there.
70. Humility and subservience are not synonyms.
71. Wash your face twice per day.
72. Be gentle with your skin.
73. Science is really cool.
74. So is literature.
75. And history.
76. And math.
77. There is no substitute for fresh air.
78. Carry your weight.
79. Make up for it later if you can’t.
80. That salad is not better than pasta and it never will be.
81. You’re fooling no one.
82. Find at least three green vegetables you can tolerate.
83. A smoothie is not a meal.
84. Expect the best from everyone.
85. People will let you down.
86. Bask in the sun (wearing a sunhat and SPF 90).
87. There is a certain kind of man you need to avoid at all costs.
88. You’ll know it when you meet him.
89. What other people say is right doesn’t always feel right.
90. What feels right is where your happiness is.
91. Give thoughtful gifts.
92. Form an opinion.
93. Stick to it.
94. Exfoliation in moderation.
95. Argue with people when you need to.
96. If it’s worth fighting for, fight fiercely.
97. Don’t fight for acceptance.
98. You shouldn’t have to.
99. Take pictures, but not too many.
100. Follow your bliss at all costs. (I’m cutting you off at 22, though).
101. Chocolate ice cream, however, might just be a permanent fix.